You will need:
Vinyl Sheet consists of three layers:
1. Place the slimline divider onto the back edge so the front is facing the roof. Please note the rounded back corners are on the top of the divider.
2. Clean surface and ensure it is dry before commencing application.
3. Place your vinyl sign sheet on the front of the slimline divider.
4. Use one piece of masking tape across the top of the sign to adhere the sign sheet to the slimline divider to create a hinge.
5. Ensure that the sign is straight by measuring to either edge of the slimline divider, top and bottom.
6. Flip up the sign sheet and spray the surface of the slimline divider with your spray bottle.
7. Peel off the backing paper. Be careful that all the lettering remains attached to the transfer paper. The masking tape is now working as a hinge.
8. Slowly lower the vinyl sign sheet and working from top to bottom firmly press down on the transfer paper (with straight edge implement) to smooth out any bubbles as you lower the sheet. Leave for an hour to adhere to the surface.
9. Use your implement to ensure there are no bubbles under the vinyl. Lightly spray the transfer paper with water then carefully peel off the transfer paper from the top to reveal your letters. If you notice any letters are pulling up with the transfer paper, re-rub onto the surface and work any bubbles to the nearest edge.
10. Gently dry with cloth.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us, we would be more than happy to help you!
Help us celebrate literature and delve into current creative ways to integrate fiction across the curriculum!
10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
We have added this handy product
to our range following feedback
from our customers!
Now you can get all your spine
label needs in the one place!