Here you will find step by step instructions for applying vinyl signs to our Acrylic Collection Divider. For your convenience these instructions are also available as a downloadable PDF.
You will need:
Vinyl Sheet consists of three layers:
1. Place the collection divider on your shelves to ascertain the correct orientation of the vinyl sign sheet.
2. Clean surface and ensure it is dry before commencing application.
3. Place the vinyl sign sheet on the appropriate side of the collection divider.
4. Use one piece of masking tape across the top of the sign to adhere the sign sheet to the collection divider to create a hinge.
5. Ensure that the sign sheet is straight by measuring to the edge of the collection divider.
6.Flip up the sign sheet and spray the surface of the collection divider with warm water mixed with a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid. Do not wet backing paper.
7. Peel off the backing paper. Be careful that all the lettering remains attached to the transfer paper. The masking tape is now working as a hinge.
8. Slowly lower the vinyl sign sheet and working from top to bottom firmly press down on the transfer paper (with straight edge implement) to smooth out any bubbles as you lower the sheet. Leave for an hour to adhere to the surface.
9. Use your implement to ensure no bubbles under the vinyl. Lightly spray the transfer paper with water then carefully peel off the transfer paper from the top to reveal the letters. If you notice any letters are pulling up with the transfer paper, re-rub onto the surface and work any bubbles to the nearest edge.
10. Gently dry with cloth.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us, we would be more than happy to help you!
Help us celebrate literature and delve into current creative ways to integrate fiction across the curriculum!
10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
We have added this handy product
to our range following feedback
from our customers!
Now you can get all your spine
label needs in the one place!