Here you find detailed step by step instructions for applying sticky back signs to both our Slimline Dividers and our Acrylic Collection Dividers. For your convenience these instructions are also available as a downloadable PDF.
You will need:
1. Clean your divider surface and ensure it is dry before commencing application
2. For collection dividers – ensure your sign is on the appropriate side of your collection divider. For slimline dividers- ensure rounded back corners are the top.
3. Use one piece of masking tape across the top of the sign to attach it to the divider.
4. Ensure that the sign is straight by measuring to the edge of the divider.
5. Flip up the sign and remove the backing paper. The masking tape is now working as a hinge.
6. Slowly lower the sign and working from top to bottom firmly press down on the sign face (with straight edge instrument) to smooth out any bubbles as you lower the sign.
7. Work any bubbles to the nearest edge with your straight edge tool.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us, we would be more than happy to help you!
Help us celebrate literature and delve into current creative ways to integrate fiction across the curriculum!
10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
We have added this handy product
to our range following feedback
from our customers!
Now you can get all your spine
label needs in the one place!