Here you will find step by step instructions for applying a static cling. You can download a PDF of these instructions or view a video we have put together for you.
You will need:
1. Clean the window thoroughly before commencing application.
2. Generously spray the window area you will be applying your static cling to with water.
3. Spray the face of the static cling that is exposed.
4. Peel off the static cling from the liner and spray the other side (this will prevent the cling sticking together). The window and both surfaces of your cling are now wet (keep liner for storage purposes).
5. Position the static cling on the window. Using your hands you may peel off and slide around the static cling to position it, be careful not to bend out of shape. If you are finding it difficult to move you may need to spray more water. For precise results measure from the floor or a known straight edge to ensure the graphic is straight.
6. Being careful not to scratch the graphic with your implement, squeeze out any excess water or air bubbles starting from the centre and working out.
7. Leave to dry. The cling may still have some bubbles, if you let it sit for a few days these will flatten out.
8. You may remove and reuse the static cling multiple times. Simply dampen the surface and peel it off the window.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us, we would be more than happy to help you!
Help us celebrate literature and delve into current creative ways to integrate fiction across the curriculum!
10% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
We have added this handy product
to our range following feedback
from our customers!
Now you can get all your spine
label needs in the one place!